Tuesday, March 17, 2009

When you've got the sickies...

Well there is a hush in the house that's kinda ...kreepy. I have all four kiddos home with me today. N/N are home sick from school and right now all four are taking a nap. I don't think that has ever happened in this house before. Unfortunately it's due to illness. There is some bug that's going around and it just keeps making the rounds with our kiddos. I foresee another night-time run, for ear infections, to the ER in our future. (sigh) Poor things. They are misserable and it just has to run it's course for the most part. On top of that...I went to rent some movies for them cause I knew they wouldn't be playing much. So I got a new release and when we tried to play it...guess what...it didn't work. And my mom had already left (she watched the kids so I could go) and I wasn't about to call her back over so I could run up and replace it. Uggghhh! So annoying.
Anyway, that's what's up here. Hope everyone out there is doing well. TAke care.

No comments: