Sunday, January 27, 2008

We're all getting better...

For the past two weeks, the kids and I have had some kind of "gunk" that's going around. Blech! But, we are finally getting better. Unfortunately, the congestion has caused me to have a severe earache. It is horrible. I finally got some sleep last night after taking a combination of Motrin and Tylenol. But the pain and the pressure make you want to bang your head against the wall. Jeez! Thank goodness James and Jonah only woke up twice last night.
Question: When kiddos get an earache, is the pain kiddo sized or is it just as painful as when an adult has it? Hhhhhmmmmm.
Anyway, it is so nice to have my four kiddos back. It is amazing how an illness can just zap all the energy and, well, happiness out of a kid. After being sick, the first time they smile and laugh at you is such a blessing. Then, ten minutes later, they're on your nerves again cause they're picking on each other. LOL Aaaaahhhhh Children. You gotta love 'em.
So not much has happened in the last week. The weather the past few days has been wonderful and Nile and Noah have been taking full advantage of it.
I have some birthday pics I need to download. But that will be another day...soon...I promise.

No comments: